Social Engineering and User Awareness
Social engineering is a new term used within cyber security. This is a technique which is used to exploit your trust. Some of the malicious forms of social engineering are:
- Spear Phishing, Phishing, SmiShing and Whailing, and Vishing.
- Watering hole attacks
- Baiting and Quid pro quo attacks
Other than this, there are different kinds of social engineering used by Cyber Criminals as well. For instance, Advanced Persistent Threat.
If you don’t want to become a victim, then get in touch with On IT and avail our Social Engineering and User Awareness service. Our interactive training includes interactive online learning, as well as on site-workshops.
Your need Social Engineering and User Awareness if:
- You want to learn more about security and want everyone to help minimise your vulnerabilities.
- You want to impart training sessions on this subject which is enjoyable, knowledgeable, and memorable.
- You want to have a vivid range of training options. You can either opt for online or workshop-based training. Our packages are suitable for all.
- You want to get trained by an experienced and highly accredited professional who has real-world experience in social engineering.
We are living in a world, where more than machines, human beings are being the primary target of cyber criminals. Most businesses face security threats of all kinds.